GRAPHICS IN WEB DESIGN | GOWEBLIVE.COM
Author - Tim Weber, GoWebLive.com
The trend of using eye-catching and jaw dropping illustrations and graphics in website designs has gained momentum as compared to the web designs used four to five years ago.
Let’s take a look at the reasons behind the upturn of the use of graphics and illustrations in web designs.
With the rise in online competition, businesses are now being challenged with the following problems:
1. How to ensure strong and impactful online visibility?
2. How to keep website visitors busy and engaged on the site?
3. How to persuade visitors to explore the site and take the desired call to action?
Keeping these problems in focus, businesses feel the best way to stand out and look unique is to develop a site that showcases creativity and is attention grabbing.
This is exactly why now many businesses are using illustrations and creative graphics in their business web designs.
As compared to the past, today business owners are more flexible to change. They are ready to give the web designers their space to come up with a creative and a well-Illustrated website design.
The perfect combination of ingenious illustration ideas, advance web technology and profound expertise has enabled web designers to develop and incorporate quality graphic designs with proper details and smooth interface because of which the demand for such websites is all growing massively.
Previously website development teams did not have cutting edge technologies to support a smooth interface for heavy graphics and illustrations. It increased page load time and made several potential customers close the site and bounce to the competitor’s page.
Websites have become a medium of showcasing creativity and data visualization. Using illustrations and graphics, you can optimize the presentation of your business information for your target audience. It offers enhanced user experience and according to studies graphics and illustrations are much easier to remember and understand as compared to the information given in text.
Some popular infographics that you can find on the web include the ‘Show Do Milhao’, ‘Healthcare costs by States’ and ‘The largest bankruptcies in history’.
Recent studies show that the use of illustration and graphics in site engage web traffic and decrease bounce rates too.
1. Luhsetea.com- The creative idea, custom fonts and illustration communicates the message of the company flawlessly.
2. Muffi.pl- This is a web development company’s site and the site truly showcases their immaculate expertise and experience. From the graphics to the page layout and structure everything is perfectly designed and presented to the audience. It leaves visitors hooked.
3. Appgear.com- This is a gaming website and it surely reflects that the blog is exclusively designers for gamers.
4. Carbonmade.com- if fantasy had another name it’d be ‘carbonmade’. This company creates unique online portfolios for businesses across industries. When you land on this web design, you’ll be amazed at the creative design theme. The sign up button, clean layout of important information like the projects they have worked on and the number of their satisfied clients, all reflects good use of imagination without deviating from what the company does.
5. Cocacola.pt- Here the website designer has used illustration and graphical tools in a story telling style. The lemon tells the story and grabs the attention of the visitor instantly.
GoWebLive! offers professional web development services for start-ups to medium size businesses. Our stylish websites are search engine friendly and easy to use.
Have a few more questions for us first? Send us a note via the contact form or call us directly to get in touch!
Press "Ctrl + E" or "Cmd + E" in the Designer and enable "Select on-page element".
Search for the class named, "Cloneable Area".
Copy the element inside this container to your own project.
Rename the classes accordingly if they are clashing with your project.
Ensure custom code from the in-page setting has been copied into your project as well (if there's any).
'Page Trigger' interaction can't be copied directly. You can only clone the whole project, or rebuild it.
A simple trick to copy the 'Page Trigger' interaction into another project is as below:
1. Create a dummy element.
2. Apply any type of 'Element trigger' into the dummy element and select the 'Page Trigger' animation.
3. Copy the dummy element with the animations applied into your new project.
4. The animation should have been copied into your project and you can reapply the 'Page Trigger' animation into your project.
If you have further inquiry or need assistance, feel free to contact us.
Lastly, please do not copy this project and claim it as your own. We wish to continue sharing and giving to the community. In order to do so, we will need your cooperation and full support. Thank you very much,